The thing I like about AI is that it lets you explore ideas, then see them with image-real clarity. Somehow the idea of a licorice dragon came to mind, and the image came out so much better than I expected.
A collection of thoughts, stories, and images of items that interest me and often inspire my books and stories.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Licorice Dragon
The thing I like about AI is that it lets you explore ideas, then see them with image-real clarity. Somehow the idea of a licorice dragon ca...
-
Once upon a time the village of Williamsville had numerous mills, the largest of which were built by Jonas Williams and Johnathan Dodge. A ...
-
AI is a wonderful tool, in the hands of a craftsman. It's not an automated typewriter, any script devised by AI is overburdened with ad...
-
This was one of my best received images on NightCafe. The theme was "Canal Towns" and the nearest Canal Town to me was Tonawanda N...
No comments:
Post a Comment